Contact

To contact Kimberly to set up appointments, order prints, or ask any questions please call 801-503-7644 or e-mail
thepicturelady@live.com
Thank You!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sitting Fee's

Sittings usually take about 1 hour. You can choose either one location of your choice or I have a small studio in my home. (if you need ideas for a location please e-mail me at thepicturelady@live.com) Fee's for groups is as follows:



FREE! FREE! FREE!


Please see my pricing and packages listings to see other prices.

Why do Pictures for free? Well because I spent a few years as a single mom with NO money. I know how precious memories are and how fast your kids grow. I LOVE to take pictures and I wanted to do something where I could help people save their memories at an affordable price. There is no limit to how much or how little you buy and if you don't like my work than you simply walk away no questions asked (although your feedback is always helpful, if you would like to send an email explaining why or why you didn't like my work.) My goal is always to create a handful of memories to last you a lifetime.

0 comments: