Contact

To contact Kimberly to set up appointments, order prints, or ask any questions please call 801-503-7644 or e-mail
thepicturelady@live.com
Thank You!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Enhancement are $10.00 per hour (with a minimum of 1 hour, usually only takes 1 hour.) for any image that is altered to highlight any feature, Any process intended to improve the visual appearance of an image. This may include sharpening, outlining, reducing noise, etc. Or an improvement that makes an image more agreeable. Or to alter the image to include other images including any graphics and/or lettering. Any enhancements may be accomplished by digital or optical methods. Enhancements are my favorite part of my job! I couldn't fit them all onto a video but I hope you enjoy the samples I chose! Click on the play button to view examples of enhancements.

0 comments: