Contact

To contact Kimberly to set up appointments, order prints, or ask any questions please call 801-503-7644 or e-mail
thepicturelady@live.com
Thank You!

Monday, November 21, 2011

New Life

Okay well things didnt go as planned. I appoligise for the tardiness. Just after my move I found out that some tragic things were happening in my home. My little girls and I ended up moving back in with my parents. I had to find a more steady income and started school. So my photography had to sit on the sidelines for a little while. But, I am BACK! So, if any of you are at all interested in pictures for your christmas cards. I could really use the work to help purchase a christmas for my two little girls. NOTICE THAT MY PHONE NUMBER HAS CHANGED! 801-503-7644.
Thanks,
The Picture Lady

0 comments: